CYYZ problem

Tonight I decited to fly out of cyyz now that I have aes. But about a minute after aes said moving into position the screen went blank. The error showed the g2d.dll module. I tried with my pmdg 744 and pss 757. I even used the default c172. It was working prior to installing aes for cyyz. All my other airports that have aes work fine. I even turned off aes and tried with the c172 but it still crashed. Of course the aes lib bgl is still in the scenery folder of cyyz even with it turned off. Has any one else that this problem with Di Franco's scenery? I'm running fs9.1 windows xp sp3 and all the latest drivers. and the 3g switch. I have 3 gigs of ram. That would have been the last airport I think I would have problems with. My kord, kjfk, klas and so on are more complex than cyyz.

• Verified Developer

When it is the g2d.dll which crash, it normally has nothing to do with 3D object, more with the Panel. So I would not expect that AES is related to this problem.

Well I did a flight into cyyz with my level D 767 and surprisingly it worked. Earlier I had did a flight from egll extreme with aes to fsdt kjfk also with aes and that flight also worked perfectly. I think now I'm going to try again to fly from cyyz to ksfo which I was trying to do. It was just funny that even the default c172 would crash it. I have 17 airports activated and that was the only one I had had a problem with. But it appears to be working now. Thanks for the great job you're doing.