Katana canopy

Quasar

The Katana canopy is a bit too opaque for my taste--dulls down the scenery considerably. Any way to fix this? This is a problem with a couple of other non-Aerosoft payware planes I own. The Twotter does not have the problem--there are some reflections but not an overall opaqueness.

Thanks for the help.

I've tried both will very little noticeable difference. Is this what you see on your system? Is there a file for the glass that can be deleted or modified?

Hello Quasar,

Thats exactly the same version as I am using, if your running Vista try right clicking on the Load Editor and selecting, "Run as Administrator"

No Vista--using WinXp Sp3. Video Card is Geforce 9800 GTX+. I'm not using the latest drivers for performance reasons and doubt it would make a difference. Is no one else having this issue?

I don't know the file for the kanopy glass or I would try to save it in another format or delete it to see if that solves the problem. Really ruins the experience as it is.

• 3 weeks later...