AES

Hello,

My name is Edward!

I was wondering will this wonderful Software cover all of the default airports or just the ones in the list.

I do want to purchase this software but I would like ttoo use it in all of my airports.

Edward

Hello,

My name is Edward!

I was wondering will this wonderful Software cover all of the default airports or just the ones in the list.

I do want to purchase this software but I would like ttoo use it in all of my airports.

Edward

Hi Edward,

AES covers only the airports listed here

There is the default EDDN airport included so you can try AES out, plus quite a few freeware add-on airports.

As it is, I cannot imagine my virtual life without AES. Spoiled? Maybe, but it's so good that I've found myself flying only to AESed airports lately. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Jure

As it is, I cannot imagine my virtual life without AES. Spoiled? Maybe, but it's so good that I've found myself flying only to AESed airports lately

Same for me, Jure. I even made a special map with AESed airports marked and it's hanging on a cork board near my monitor.

When I choose airports to fly I always have a close look at it first and figure out what flight I feel like having.

From time to time I fly to a non AESed airport (if it's a great scenery not covered by Oliver) and always feel like being at a place of category two.

No followme, no docking, no push on the return flight, no walking man. Yes, we are spoiled....

Best regards,

Rafal