Lost fsx.cfg file

Yesterday I had to replace my FSX.cfg with a fsx.cfg file that was 2 months old and existed before I recently installed AES ver 2.01

My question is as follows:

Are there any entries to the fsx.cfg file made when AES ver.2.01 is installed that would affect the function of AES it the entries do not exist ??

Larry

• Verified Developer

No,

the only thing which can happen is, that you get the "Trusted" Question to accept the Vistamare modules again. As long as you anwser this questions with "YES", you will have no effects to AES

No,

the only thing which can happen is, that you get the "Trusted" Question to accept the Vistamare modules again. As long as you anwser this questions with "YES", you will have no effects to AES

Thanks forn your reply.

In have reinstalled AES but I did not get the "trusted message" at the original installation or on the re-install. AES seems to be runing properly anyways, am I missing something?

Larry