Altimeter and HSI in the twin otter

Bushido

Hello, I have two questions concerning altimeter and HSI in the twin otter X

Altimeter

When I try to adjust the altimeter presure using the knob, the pop up display presure in hectopascal (like 1013) whereas ATC always inform of presure in inches (like 29.92) meaning I have to make the conversion wich is not always easy.

Is there any possibility to have the pop up display in inches rather than in hectopascal ?

HSI

When I use yhe knob to adjust heading bug or course setting, the pop up display indicate the direction of the course heading and the heading of the plane but there is no indication of the direction of the heading bug, meaning I have to rely on the HSI to adjust the heading bug.

It is therefore difficult to adjust precisely the heading bug, the HSI display not being extremely precise.

Again is there any possibility to change the pop up display so that it indicate the course heading and the heading bug ?

I run FSX with vista SP2 32

Thanks in advance.

Hello Bushido,

For the Altimeter, I dont think it will be changed but whenever ATC gives you a pressure reading you can press "B" to get it to change.

I'll ask about the other problem regarding the tooltips, it maybe that its just designed to use the gauge only and the tooltips just popup.

Thanks for the reply Shaun too bad for the altimeter, well I just have to learn the conversion table if I want to fly "realisticly"