FSX ATC with Catalina

so666

Hi All.

I have noticed while flying the cat under atc flight plan,that the last two flights have been corrupted,it could be FSX related and nothing to do with the cat,but on being vectored for a landing,tower needs a reply from me,but the options to reply,are none existant,and the plan gets cancelled,now with airports with ils,this is not to much to get round,but the airports,or should i say airstrips,where there is no nav aids,and in low cloud,this is not only annouying,but dangerous.

As anyone els come accross this problem.

If its FSX ATC problem,then could aerosoft develop a correct ATC interface,with emergency facillity,which MS dont do,i think if you could develope such a prog,it would go down very well with the FS community.

regards alan.

Hi Shaun.

I tried one of the two flight plans that i had the atc problem with,while flying the cat,this time i used one of the default turbo props,same problem occured.

It is either a corrupt flightplan,or a fault with FSX ATC,which is what i was suspecting to be onest.

regards alan.