AES Credit Questions

Hi guys,

I have just been advised about AES and love what I have seen.

I have just "downgraded" from FSX to FS9 on my desktop PC as 3rd party aircarft and scenery were killing my frame rates. Also my laptop which I run FS9 on isnt able to run FSX at all. That coupled with the list of supported airports is significantly larger for FS9 than FSX.

As I regularly work awar running FS9 on my laptop; if I want to activate a large airport such a Charles De Gaulle or Heathrow on my laptop and desktop, would that require 2 activations (2x 5 credits) or can I use one activation on both PC's?

If I ever go back to FSX (when I get a much faster PC) will activated airports on FS9 (which AES also supports on FSX) work on FSX? or does the activation only apply to one FS version?

Many thanks

Dave

• Developer

When you use AES on to different PCs you can/must enter the CreditSN on both PC's, so you can use them there too.

As you can read in the manuel, when you use both Versions on the same PC, you only need to enter the SN and activations for one version, the other will take them. All airports available for both version are active for both with one creditassignment.

Thanks for the response...

So it's good news, I can use 10 credits to unlock Charles De Gaulle and Heathrow on both my laptop and desktop. I was worried it would cost me twice as much to have AES on both my laptop and desktop.

Cheers

Dave