Problem with saving convig file AES 2.0 FSX

Hi,

I already had this problem during the demo periode, but thought it had to do with the demo mode.

Today I bought a creditpack and assigned 5 credits to Charles de Gaulle Airport.

The problem appears when I want to use the configuration button.

I can come in the configuration menu (only with FSX ingame enabled), change everything.

The changes work for as long as I keep playing. But after I shut the game and restart it all changes are gone.

Also during saving I keep getting the please disable pause in FS message.

But when I go ingame and disable pause, the config menu has disapeared.

Hope my explanation is clear enough.

Thanks,

Dennis

p.s. pm me if you want an order numer or something

• Verified Developer

Did you talk about the "Aircraft Parameter" or about the sounds and Timer config?

I tried everything today, but still cannot get it to save the sound config..

I do have an aditional question :

Could it be possible to give the kind of stairs of cargo loader choice to the customer.

I get a big cargoloader on my 757, but in real live the belt loader is used very often.

• Verified Developer
I tried everything today, but still cannot get it to save the sound config..

I do have an aditional question :

Could it be possible to give the kind of stairs of cargo loader choice to the customer.

I get a big cargoloader on my 757, but in real live the belt loader is used very often.

First of all, did you install the new Installer? Did your AESConfig say AES 2.00a in the headline? If not, try the new installer first.

Regarding the loader: Set the ground delte to <2.00 meter (1.95) and you have the beltloader there.

I still had 2.00. I just installed 2.00a and now I get this message " AES config does not fit the running FS version: 0 "

I reinstalled 2.00a to see if this would fix the problem, but no joy.

I use 2.00a AESHELP and CONFIG 2.00a for FSX on FSX SP2 on XP home SP3.

Both have the same problem.