Twin Otter X

Hi,

Is there a way to select which radio you want to use for example comm 1 and comm 2

The engine fire T handles are not opperative but I believe they are meant to be

When starting engines the manual says start right then left although the start switch goes left to right

can these problems be fixed.

Greg

Loganair twin otter F/O

Hello Greg,

You can change on the Modern cockpits but you can't on the old type.

As for the fire suppression system are you saying the handles dont pull out or something other than this.

As for the engine switch when it goes to the left then click it and then click it again and it will go to the right.

Hi,

can you tell me how you change between comm1 and comm 2 on the modern cockpits

The fire T handles are inoperative although I believe they are simulated.

for example if you want to turn on the beacon you place your cursor over the switch and it can be clicked. when I try and pull or click the fire T handles nothing happens.

Greg

loganair twin otter F/O

Hello Craig,

When I mean change I mean the standby frequencies, in the Controls menu under radios keys can be assigned to transmit from various radios not sure how this works though.

As for the fire handles mine actually pull out, but when you set a fault to engine fire you dont get a fire like you would on the default Baron..