Aerosoft Sound Control For The Dhc-2 Beaver

Shaun Fletcher

We added the Aerosoft Sound Control to the Twin Otter yesterday and we've done the

same for the DHC-2 Beaver. After you installed this free addition to the Beaver every

switch will make a sound, you will hear new effects for the flaps, and the fuel selector

will make a nice solid 'clonk' sound. You will find the update on the FAQs Updates

section of the shop. Please note you got to log on and have the products registered

before you can see the updates.

[FAQ's/Updates] [Product Page]

• 5 months later...

We added the Aerosoft Sound Control to the Twin Otter yesterday and we've done the

same for the DHC-2 Beaver. After you installed this free addition to the Beaver every

switch will make a sound, you will hear new effects for the flaps, and the fuel selector

will make a nice solid 'clonk' sound. You will find the update on the FAQs Updates

section of the shop. Please note you got to log on and have the products registered

before you can see the updates.

[FAQ's/Updates] [Product Page]

Hi !

I have downloaded the "Sound Control For The Dhc-2 Beaver" and have pasted it as described, But FSX didn't like that at all, so I had to turn back to where I came from.

So can you please, give an exactly step by step, haw to get this update to work, please (my BeaverX version is 2.30)Boxed)) .

When you un-Zip the file there will be to maps, one = "Aerosoft", and one = "SimObjekt", and then :

1): bla bla bla......

2): bla bla bla.....

3): Bla ....... and so on

I now about the SimObjekt/Airplanes/.... folder and haw to find it, but that didn't worked in this case ?? (so please again, an exactly step by step guide)

mos