Fs Commander Unregistered

Hello everybody!

I have made a legitimate purchase of the FSC 8 a while ago, but now that I'm trying to update it with the new version it's coming to me saying

unregistered version therefore many of it's function not being available. I also logged into my aerosoft account where I still have my FSC 8 download link

and re-installed the product (v8.4) entering my e-mail and serial number doesn't seem to do any good, now if somebody can tell me what the hell am I doing wrong it would be much appreciated!

thanks in advance

Leonardo

Hello Leonardo,

Please see the forum post here for advice on this problem.

Dear Shaun

I really appreciate you reply, thank you, but it's a no go for me, I completely uninstalled my FSC software then I re-downloaded my FSC

directly from my account(Aerosoft site)entered my e-mail and serial number and still "Unregistered" even without doing any updates, keep in mind

that I am not using any other installation other than the one that I downloaded from Aerosoft, I love this peace of Software but at the moment I cannot afford buying another license for a product that I already paid for. :mellow:

Leonardo