HUD, increase size?

Steveyb

Hi gents, is there any means of increasing the HUD content scale, seems very small and difficult to read. I have triplehead2Go with resolution 3840x1024x32. Everything else is great

thanks Steve

Hello Shaun, I"ve just realized why my HUD info is small and hard to read.. I have always had my Cockpit View; Virtual Cockpit 0.50 zoom, and then set the eye point closer to instruments by default. The HUD display info is "linked" to the outside scenery(as if scenery itself) so when one zooms the outside scenery (viewed from inside the cockpit) in and out the HUD info zooms in and out aswell.

You may ask, why do this?.....with VFR scenery it seems to assist with blurries and rendering speeds and makes airports more realistic as to scale.

Hope Condev remedy this :rolleyes:

Steve

I'm afraid that this could be hard to implement due to the nature of the gauge.

However Condev has said that should cause come to have to look at the gauge for any reason then they may look into the possiblity.