F-16 hops up and down

Steveyb

Hi chaps, just purchased the F-16..awesome.slight problem when parked stationary, aircraft keeps jumping/julting up and down intermittently..also has this aircraft the ability to capture ILS slopes and auto land?

Again, clarity and cockpit quality is unbelievable...will there be any future developments ie, activation of cockpit systems presently not active in FSX

many thanks Steve

Hello, it"s all the models usually when one changes the view (pressing the "S" key), you also hear a tyre skid noise briefly when the aircraft jults/jumps.... I must say that I have experienced this many times in the past few years reference add-on aircraft, many forums mentioned this..never bothered to follow it up...

Is there a way to increase the size/clarity of HUD display? just about able to read, faint and small.

not to fussed about the jumping..thought you should be informed anyway, but really would like to configure larger HUD info

thanks steve

Any particular model that jumps, I can say that I haven't seen this behaviour before.

I believe that you have to land this plane manually but can show the ILS needles for you to follow down a glideslope.

...when parked stationary, aircraft keeps jumping/julting up and down intermittently..

I have seen this behavior before mostly on aircraft carriers moving across the water. however on land when I have seen this, I believe it happened while I was operating with in an add on area. I have no solution but am curious to know if it happens when you are in an area that you did an add on to?