Twin Otter X: Fuel Selector Schalter geht nicht mehr

BB-17

Hallo alle zusammen,

ich habe ein kleines Problem mit der Twin Otter X: Der Fuel Selector Knopf lässt sich einfach nicht (mehr) schalten!

Ich hab' die Twin Otter auch schon komplett deinstalliert und wieder neu installiert, ohne Erfolg.

Hat sonst noch jemand das Problem gehabt - und/oder eine Lösung dafür... ;)

Ich weiß sonst wirklich nicht mehr, wie ich das Problemchen noch lösen könnte. :(

Grüße

Bernd

• Aerosoft
Hallo alle zusammen,

ich habe ein kleines Problem mit der Twin Otter X: Der Fuel Selector Knopf lässt sich einfach nicht (mehr) schalten!

Ich hab' die Twin Otter auch schon komplett deinstalliert und wieder neu installiert, ohne Erfolg.

Hat sonst noch jemand das Problem gehabt - und/oder eine Lösung dafür... ;)

Ich weiß sonst wirklich nicht mehr, wie ich das Problemchen noch lösen könnte. :(

Grüße

Bernd

Mmmm you do remember that it is done with the mouse wheel and not with clicks?

There is no reasonable reason why this control would fail to work. I done a few quick tests with FSX settings but nothing seems to influence this.

Mmmm you do remember that it is done with the mouse wheel and not with clicks?

Of course Mathijs, you're quite right. I just forgot this behaviour of the knob! Many thanks for your quick answer and this "golden" tip. :rolleyes:

I'm not an experienced Twin Otter Pilot. I bought it for christmas and just flew it a few times then. Now I wanted to fly the Twotter again. I clicked the knob and tried to drag it - but nothing happened. I remembered that it worked a few weeks ago - but not how... :unsure:

Let me say it in this words: The problem always sits in front of the monitor... :lol:

But when I did a workshop in designing graphical user interfaces for computer programs the last year, the instructor said: "When a user has a problem with an interface, at least a part of the problem is situated in the design of that interface..."

So, turning the knob with the mouse wheel is in fact a really convenient method to use it, but for such a knob it is a little bit unusual too up to now. It would be very good when both, dragging the knob and using the mouse wheel, would work.

Regards

Bernd

• Aerosoft
Of course Mathijs, you're quite right. I just forgot this behaviour of the knob! Many thanks for your quick answer and this "golden" tip. :rolleyes:

I'm not an experienced Twin Otter Pilot. I bought it for christmas and just flew it a few times then. Now I wanted to fly the Twotter again. I clicked the knob and tried to drag it - but nothing happened. I remembered that it worked a few weeks ago - but not how... :unsure:

Let me say it in this words: The problem always sits in front of the monitor... :lol:

But when I did a workshop in designing graphical user interfaces for computer programs the last year, the instructor said: "When a user has a problem with an interface, at least a part of the problem is situated in the design of that interface..."

So, turning the knob with the mouse wheel is in fact a really convenient method to use it, but for such a knob it is a little bit unusual too up to now. It would be very good when both, dragging the knob and using the mouse wheel, would work.

Regards

Bernd

Fully agreed, it was a decision I would not make again with hindsight.