Eurowings A319/A320

FreeAgent

Help!!

Well I checked this site and it looks like I am the only one with this problem. Just purchased the S/W for the A319/320 anxious to fly yet another version of the Airbus but loading any of the aircraft crashes FS9.

I am running XP Pro with all the latest windows updates thru the date of this request for help. FS9 crashes and sometimes it says the issue is with hh.A319.gau and other times its gdiplus.dll. Also running the A319 FMC in standalone mode crashes with the message that the issue is ntdll.dll and now my BAe-146 FMC delivers the same message. BAe's FMC used to work fine, but now its toast.....

I would appreciate any input.

Don't know what you need info wise but here is my basic system hardware:

<<< System Summary >>>

> Mainboard : Asus P5K-E

> Chipset : Intel P31/P35

> Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2666 MHz

> Physical Memory : 4096 MB (4 x 1024 DDR2-SDRAM )

> Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

> Hard Disk : ST3500630AS (500 GB)

> Hard Disk : ST332062 (320 GB)

> Hard Disk : Maxtor (320 GB)

> Hard Disk : Seagate (160 GB)

> Hard Disk : Seagate (750 GB)

> CD-Rom Drive : Memorex CD-RW 310L v1 SCSI CdRom Device

> DVD-Rom Drive : PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-212D

> Monitor Type : ViewSonic VX2255wmSERIE - 22 inches

> Monitor Type : ViewSonic VG1930wm - 19 inches

> Network Card : Marvell Semiconductor (Was: Galileo Technology Ltd) Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller

> Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.01.2600 Service Pack 3

> DirectX : Version 9.0c (November 2006)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply however after downloading the version of gdiplus.dll on that thread and copying it to my \fs9 main directory, there was no positive results. I did a search on that file name and found several versions of the file including one already in the \fs9 directory. After the one in the thread didn't work I copied over the latest one I have which is from 7/2008 to no avail. Of all the downloads I have have from AeroSoft, This is the first I have problems with. I usually just get the sceneries that work with AES and just started trying out the planes. I now have 4 packages, this A319/A320 Eurowings is my fourth.

I note from that thread that it is dated 2003. I just got the download version last week of the s/lw and have XP pro SP3 already installed. The tread indicated that those updates would resolve the issue. The download install version I have is 3.21.

Is there an updated install version? in English or do you have any othere suggestions...

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I read and attempted to do the things in the thread to no avail. The ‘fixes’ only made other things not work or not work as they did before. This has not been a good buy for me. I found out my FS9.exe no CD is actually a 9.0 and I can’t find the 9.1 version without joining some site I would never join normally. Just one headache after another.

I de-installed and re-installed the s/w along with the BAe -146 I previously had no problems with or with the Airbus Holiday Destinations. I was going to get the Commuter Airlines collection next but this adventure has ticked me off because other gauges and functions were working fine and now they are not.

I am done with trying to make this work. Thanks for you help.