Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

LISBON, OPORTO, FARO, AZOREAN AIRPORTS

paulo

Dear Friends,

I open this topic to ask a favour to all pilots that like to fly Portuguese airspaçe,because we have information given by aerosoft(Joao Pinto) that 2009/2010 we will have new sceneries to Lisbon LPPT UPGRADE Oporto LPPR new,Faro LPFR new,and 9 Azoren airports new, on the midle off the Atlantick ocean LPLA,LPPD,LPAZ,LPHR,LPPI,LPFL,LPCR,LPGR,LPSJ.

So i ask to all you pilots to participate on this topic helping and saying to aerosoft that will be a good project to make true in a near future.

Thank´s to all you Pilots,Best Regards :rolleyes:

We Have real pilots and spooters to help on this project!

It is really good news. The upgrade to Lisbon is of interest, as we are now missing Terminal 2 and the new numbering system for the gates. Porto and Faro will also be of interest.

As for Azores, I have the Real Azores set since long ago. The sceneries are not installed since I have installed FS Genesis and UTE. Maybe I will wait now for the Aerosoft versions...

Let's keep an eye on the news!

Regards,

Domingos

Dear Friends,

I open this topic to ask a favour to all pilots that like to fly Portuguese airspaçe,because we have information given by aerosoft(Joao Pinto) that 2009/2010 we will have new sceneries to Lisbon LPPT UPGRADE Oporto LPPR new,Faro LPFR new,and 9 Azoren airports new, on the midle off the Atlantick ocean LPLA,LPPD,LPAZ,LPHR,LPPI,LPFL,LPCR,LPGR,LPSJ.

So i ask to all you pilots to participate on this topic helping and saying to aerosoft that will be a good project to make true in a near future.

Thank´s to all you Pilots,Best Regards :rolleyes:

We Have real pilots and spooters to help on this project!

This will be definitely great especially if aerosoft make the scenery compatible with both fs2004 and fsx