Tons of airports were missing from the list

wtfaesrs2.png

As the picture explains everything.

It works fine when i'm still using 1.98b, after this update things gone wrong. I get a lot of errors when 1st time open AEShelp, it said that i have sceneries missing or not found.

Please help Oliver!

Heres a screenshot in FS scenery menu:

fswtfjm8.png

• Verified Developer

Can you please check, if you have a FSX.EXE in your FS2004 Main directory? I don't know, how it is possible to have it there, but in your FS9 directory, such a FSX.EXE must be present. Remove it and try AESHelp again.

Btw: When it works after the remove (and it will), you need to select your airport back to FS9 by clicking the line, because AEShelp has deactivate all now (has nothing to do with the credits or Full mode, only the FS9 activation is lost)

Can you please check, if you have a FSX.EXE in your FS2004 Main directory? I don't know, how it is possible to have it there, but in your FS9 directory, such a FSX.EXE must be present. Remove it and try AESHelp again.

Btw: When it works after the remove (and it will), you need to select your airport back to FS9 by clicking the line, because AEShelp has deactivate all now (has nothing to do with the credits or Full mode, only the FS9 activation is lost)

Thanks, work now. Coz some of my addons for FSX only, so i duplicated fs9.exe and renamed it to fsx.exe and trying to get that addon works lol :lol:

• Verified Developer
Thanks, work now. Coz some of my addons for FSX only, so i duplicated fs9.exe and renamed it to fsx.exe and trying to get that addon works lol :lol:

Fine, and you know, that you can forget, what you try. ;)