Flight Plan and ATC

DMWatson

Hey guys, been a while..

My problem is when the first training flight says to contact ATC for permission to climb to 5000 ft.

I may have missed something, but I don't see where a flight plan was ever filed through normal FSX flight planner. So how does the ATC give you permission? I don't have an increase altitude option on the ATC screen. All I have are the flight following and new flight plan options.

Can anybody help me please ?

Thankyou, Don

Thanks for the response:

That's the thing that I'm not getting, the flight lesson does not tell you to open the flight planner or how to enter the lessons' flt plan.

I would also think that if you filed a FSX flight planner flight plan; the ATC would want you to fly much higher than the lesson asks you to do. The lesson acts like you take off on a military flight and then while in the flight you are called on to enter public flight areas and levels so you need to then ask for clearance....Am I making since? Even in the lesson printout you're flying along under instruction and you come to a section tittled: "Transition to Normal Flight" pg 56 of 68 in manual.

Thanks

Don

Hello Don,

Looking at the Lessons, can you tell me which one it is you are actually doing.

Is it under the Student Pilot Category, lesson number.

Or whichever one to be sure can you tell me the category and lesson number please.

Hey :

It's in the Aerosoft Seahawk & Jayhawk X Manual - Version 2.00

Starting on page 54 of 68.

Appendix E; Training LHD to London City.

It's actually the first training flight in the manual.