I just

Aprilia 4 Ever

Hi Aprilia,

Great shots of good old 675. Just a tiny correction, I did not do the Bodø scenery, I have no clue how to do scenery either, Terje Brun did it. Me?? I am just a stupid painter and a general pain in the butt.

Hi Aprilia,

Great shots of good old 675. Just a tiny correction, I did not do the Bodø scenery, I have no clue how to do scenery either, Terje Brun did it. Me?? I am just a stupid painter and a general pain in the butt.

Correction, you are just a talented stupid painter and a generally loved pain in the butt. ;)   :lol:

yes I think valtteri is right ;)...

but its always dark at bodo?? even if I choose daytime...is this normal in norway?? :rolleyes:

That's partly right. In the winter, the sun barely rises in the horison due to the Earths angle of rotation, and that Norway lies far north. The same happens in the summer, but then it's sunshine 24 hours a day. It's called the midnight sun.

That's partly right. In the winter, the sun barely rises in the horison due to the Earths angle of rotation, and that Norway lies far north. The same happens in the summer, but then it's sunshine 24 hours a day. It's called the midnight sun.

And it's horrible! I can't sleep well for four months  :(:angry:

And then I can't be awake in winter  :rolleyes: