Seahawk & Jayhawk FS9

Swayz-Air

Hi all,

I just received my new add-on in the mail, and I just can't wait checking it out. To bad homework goes first :(

I check out the manual a bit and now I am wondering if I got the right version. I got the boxed version of the Seahawk an Jayhawk, but in the manual there is nothing written about any installation in FS9.

Also for the Shipyard tool, I read that you can only use it in FSX. Sounds a bit strange to me, if the site of Aerosoft says that first everything was made for FS9 and later on was converted to FSX. I believe there then should be a FS9 version of this handy tool. Could also be that I read it wrong ofcourse ;)

Thanks for Now, friday is the day I am gonna take my first Hop :P

Kind Regards,

Swayze

(Belgium)

Hello Shaun,

Just want to thank all of you for delivering an amazing product AGAIN !!! I just love it.

I only have 4 questions.

- About the Shipyard-tool: I checked out what you said, but I just can't find the installer of this tool. I go to start,all programs, aerosoft, Seahawk Navy Amphibious support. At this location i just can' locate the tool. Even by going to explore, program files, fs9, aerosoft, and then clicking on SH-60 Seahawk or other files. Seems like I just didn't get the tool on my cd, also not on the cd.

- I belive I did something wrong last time regarding FS9. By clicking in ctrl-E, or shift-E, i can't open my doors on any aircraft in FS9. I checked out the assignments at the option bar in FS9, but i can't find the controls to be edited under the name "main exit" or something else.

- In de Seahawk+Boxer there also is just a little question, if trying to open the winch operator hover control, I can't get it open. Does it require the door to be open. All other required buttons are on, only I don't know what the Crew hover light is, and where it is located. That is the only thing that isn't active... Is that the way to open the winch hover control.

- In de Seahawk+Boxer, when landing, shutting the engines of and waiting until the roter has completely come to a stand-still, i try out the button to fold wings and tail. When presseing on this button, or pushing the switch down, FS9 freezes, and the only thing I see is a black screen. The first time I flew with the helicopter, it still worked, but that was the only time.

Thanks for Now,

Swayze

(A very Happy Client living in Belgium)

Hello Swayze,

Sounds like an unhealthy FS9 if you having these problems.

Can you try copy the fs9.cfg to a safe location and then delete the original.

Then let it rewrite a new one when FS9 restarts, everything should then be default.

Then check to see if you can open the doors etc.

The shipyard tool I do apologise came with the Coast Guard - To Serve and Protect for FS9.

Do you have FSX installed because if you did you could transfer the BGL file from FSX to FS9 and see if that would work, in fact I will try it myself.