Aes And Scenery Problem

a320sim

Hi

I hope that sombody can help me pse. I have been using AES for a while now with no problems, unfortunatly I double installed some areosoft scenery (Madrid) AES noticed this and asked me to remove it which I did. now I find that AES does not effect any airport unless you deactivatea any airport within AESthen re start FS9 to effect the change. I then have to reactivate the airport and restart FS9 again . This happens to all my airports and this process is required everytime from a cold boot up. I think that the scenery config might be causing this . I have checked the scenery and see that AES is at the top. I have also reinstalled the latest ver of AES

Hope you can help

Cheers

Ian

• Verified Developer

Can you try to check, if you have a file named Scenery.cfg under the directory:

C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\ApplicationData\Microsoft\FS9

If there is one, please remove it from this directory.

Then Start once FS and stop it and then start AEShelp to check, if it will report any errors in the scenery.cfg

I know about problem in FS, when there is a scenery.cfg under Application Data, this one will allways distroy your correct config below <FS9> Mainpath.

Hi

I have done what you asked and removed the .CFG file

I then ran AES again, but was still having the same issues. I then deselected all my airports restarted FS9 and selected them all again before restarting FS9 again. It appears now that everything is back to normal . I will post here if it changes

Thank you for your help

Ian