Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Issue With Overland Airport

swadeep

Hi. Need your assistance please. I read the pdf file also but somehow the updates cause my FS to CTD while loading flight at RJAA. Here is what i did. Please tell me if i did something wrong.

1. Installed Overland Jap Airports VOL 3

2. Did not register the scenery file and AFCAD yet at this point.

3. I then installed the update for vol 3.

4. Went into tolls and registered the scnery library but could not do so for AFCAD as the option was not there.

5. Launched AES and activated the airports.

6. Launch FS and click to fly at RJAA. While FS was loading up to abt 8 percent it just CTD saying something wrong.

Please help. Thanks

I am also holding the installation of vol 4 and vol 5 until i fix this.

Thanks.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Best Wishes

Swadeep

Ok,

can you try uncheck the box in front of RJAA in AESHelp and try to start the FS.

Ok. I will try that tonight when i get home from work and let you know. Thank You.

• Developer

Then it must be a problem of Overland 3

Wenn you start the fs and you can go to the scenery Library, you can try to uncheck Overland 3 airports too, so you see if it still give the ctd.

You maybe can also try to uncheck AES Basepack, so you can see that AES is not involved.

Then it must be a problem of Overland 3

Wenn you start the fs and you can go to the scenery Library, you can try to uncheck Overland 3 airports too, so you see if it still give the ctd.

You maybe can also try to uncheck AES Basepack, so you can see that AES is not involved.

i tried removing overland already...from scnery box and also install it so i am left default FS9 RJAA. NO CTD.

• Developer

Then you have a problem in the overland scenery, there I can't help yet. For me all is ok, when I install Overland 3 and then the new patch. No idea, where you fail here.

Then you have a problem in the overland scenery, there I can't help yet. For me all is ok, when I install Overland 3 and then the new patch. No idea, where you fail here.

can u tell me how u install overland 3 4 5...i mean from scratch plss step by step if u dun mind.