Vietnam Huey.

Busterbvi

Delighted to read that the Huey is in development, this bird is probably most famous for it's role in the Vietnam war.

The Academy award winning movie " Apocalipse Now " was probably the best Vietnam war movie ever made and has

some amazing Huey's in action scenes. It would be great if Aerosoft would model the " Air Mobil " variant complete

with fireable mini guns & rocket pods , surfboards lashed to the skids , big speakers each side and Lt Col Kilgore in the back

blasting out Vagners " Ride of the Valkerie ". All with Vin Drin Drop and Nung river scenery, that would be quite awesome!

I posted a similar note last week but it was removed because of "racist comments". There were some 88 views and I wish to

assure everybody that absolutely no racism was intended , I was merely quoting from the movie , anyone who has seen it

would know that, but anyway , my apologies if anyone took offence .

" I love the smell of Napalm in the morning , smells like ............. Victory ! "

busterbvi.