Push Back Options Left-right Missing

fly999

Hello,

I've been using AES now for a few weeks, Very Impressed .

I've noticed however that I no longer have the Left and Right option Prior to push back !

Taking EGLL as an example , aircraft push back direction is decided for me ! and somtimes AES gets it wrong !

Do I need to do a fresh Install ?

I'm a bit loath to do that as the program is fine apart from the above problem !

Cheers

Fly999

Depending on what stand you start at there is no option because there is only one way to go.

And usually will pushback turn and pull to position.

Alot of gates in the AES universe have no turn option.

What do you mean by wrong BTW?

Perhaps Oliver would have more info if you let us know which stand you're havin the troubles with.

Cheers

Depending on what stand you start at there is no option because there is only one way to go.

And usually will pushback turn and pull to position.

Alot of gates in the AES universe have no turn option.

What do you mean by wrong BTW?

Perhaps Oliver would have more info if you let us know which stand you're havin the troubles with.

Cheers

Thanks for that , as i said there seems to be a problem , but i can live with it.

Pushing back from a stand at EGLL , sorry cant remember at this time which one it was. ( will test when I get some time)

However I do remember that the Aircraft was unhooked facing the wrong way ! ie facing a No Entry Barrier,

As i say i will run another test , to determine the exact stand, but dont hold your breath !

Cheers again

fly999