Aes Development

Hello Aerosoft!

I was just wondering if, P. Nigel Grant's Vancouver Intl. Airport will be included in the future development of AES. I think this would be a great idea, due to the fact that it is the best Vancouver Airport available for FS9.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

-sobriquet

TOP Reasons that Vancouver Intl. Airport is a must!

- The airport is the second busiest Canadian airport with 17.5 million passengers and 326,026 movements in 2007.

- The airport has won several notable international "best airport" awards, and it won the Skytrax "Best North American Airport" award in 2007.

- YVR also retains the distinction of "Best Canadian Airport" in the regional results.

- It is an Air Canada hub as well as a focus city for WestJet.

It would be a Sin not to include this Airport in AES. If Nigels is totally out of the question, could you let me know of the next best CYVR Airport available for FS9?

Kind of a "do CYVR and nobody gets hurt" eh....

Clarke is is right as usual....unfortunately there is nothing suitable for CYVR, regardless of how beautiful and important of an airport it is.....a shame really....

You may want to look into some anger management classes sobriquet....your little post there is a bit over the top....

Okayyy...I'm sorry about the exclamation point then, I guess. I didn't think it was gonna frighten anybody...I just tried to get as much attention to this Topic as possible and in any way I could think of, but no worries ok. I am sure you are just a little over sensitive...I think you have a little work to do on that as well, eh?

No hard feelings Kiwi.

PEACE,

-sobriquet

• 4 weeks later...
A full freeware version of CYVR is in the works, more on that later.

-Jonathan G.

Very encouraging....hope and trust the development team is working with Oliver so the package can be the best it can be....

Cheers,

-Russ