What Resolution Does Swiss Pro X Use?

solareagle

The box image from Flylogics site shows 1.2m/pixel, but when viewing the Aerosoft boxed product on Simmarket it states 2m/pixel. Can I get confirmation of the actual pixel resolution of this product? $200 is a bit much so I need to confirm I'm getting 1.2m scenery before I buy. Thanks!

Flylogic also states on their site 2m/pixel in the product description, same as simmarket, yet the box image shows 1.2m/pixel. I mentioned this discrepency in the preview thread for this product but looks like that thread is gone. I find it highly unusual that the developer would advertise a contradiction like that.

Solareagle.

I've just recieved and installed this one today, the box says 1.2m, the manual advises setting texture resolution to 'something below 1m, 60cm should be fine', and the manual explicitly states 1.2m/pix textures.

Flying over them in sim as well, they are definitely 1m rather than 2m base. It sounds like something has gone awry between the Flylogic Devs and their web advertising/sales people.