Gate Doors

harer

Hi,

is it possible to get the jetway door on a single jetway stand to go to the 2 door on an aircraft eg. a330 not the first left hand door but the second door,

because when i fly to venice it takes me to the jetway which connects with the 1st left door and not the second while i want it to go to the second because it has the only opening left hand door on it.

many thanks

ryan

ps i am not talking about the aircraft settings becuase i start off from dubai with the 2 jetways going to the 2 forward doors and then i fly to venice and only get the jetway going to the 1st forward door, but when i go to the stands it brings the stairs to both doors.

• Developer

Hi,

normally the single jetways connects to door 2, if he is long enough to reach the door and it is not (by operational reasons) fix to door 1. So on 80% of the single jetways you will see it at door 2, but not allways.

i think it should be changed so like it goes to door 2

I think you misunderstand. It already is like that. The problem is not all jetways can physically reach the second door on all aircraft (in real life and with AES). As such, if you park too far away from the jetway or the jetway is too short when your aircraft is properly parked, then the jet way has no ability to get to door 2. I don't think anyone would want the developers to create unrealistic jetways that can reach to door 2 no matter how far out it has to go to get there.