I See This All The Time

Dear Oliver,

after using and enjoying your AES product, I have really come to really enjoy (that is an understatement) this wonderful program

however I am in the midst of a big problem

see, my computer crashed requiring a complete re install of all prior programs...

I have no AES at the moment

I am wondering if there is a way I can get all my installed airports and serials back for use within flight simulator in the near future...

if there is a way I can enjoy the program again that would be greatly appreciated

thanks,

Kyle Joseph

If you log in to the aerosoft, you can see all the products you have bought along with the serial numbers, which should allow you to regain your aes credits :rolleyes:

If you log in to the aerosoft, you can see all the products you have bought along with the serial numbers, which should allow you to regain your aes credits :rolleyes:

thank you

now I think I just have to contact microsoft for a repiacement disk to complete the installation

do I have the opportunity to re assign all my credits to my airports...

or will it automatically go to some settings I had before

I always thought that the airports you activated sent info to some large server that remembered the entries and the credits used so that in the event of a system failure the credits wouid go back to their pre failure settings

or...

do I have the chance to activate credits at my own will like a fresh start over

and...

how many total extra credits will I have

i purchased 4 rounds of AES

having some problems

I only see that there are two AES purchases listed under my name, and there is thea absence of the aerosoft london heathro which I purchased as well

maybe I took a quick glance and did not pay any attention to these things, however I remember purchasing france 2 which it shows and london heathro and O remember purchasing AES credits here

Now I did use simmarket for some purchases prior to my knowledge of Aerosoft ;) but I am concerned regarding these pruchases

is the key information located in conformation emails

and will I be able to access all of the credits that I have purchased...

found out what the problem was I downloaded some credits on simmarket

and I also found out where I purchased the captiansim 757

it seems as though this is a much easier process

I am getting all the things that I had for flightsimulator back easily

thank you for the support