Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

More Pushback Tug Types?

Is there any chance in the future of getting multiple pushback tug types? It's kinda odd to pushback a Turboprop or Regional Jet with a SuperTug, and some locations a SuperTug isn't used anyway.

I'm not asking for a ton of "choices", but I'm hoping that you might be able to add a few like a Small & Large Lektro-type, and a couple of sizes of bar-type pushback tugs (i.e. the ones that use a towbar :) ).

Is there any chance in the future of getting multiple pushback tug types? It's kinda odd to pushback a Turboprop or Regional Jet with a SuperTug, and some locations a SuperTug isn't used anyway.

I'm not asking for a ton of "choices", but I'm hoping that you might be able to add a few like a Small & Large Lektro-type, and a couple of sizes of bar-type pushback tugs (i.e. the ones that use a towbar :) ).

Hi CAPflyer

Maybe you should just update your version of AES...

... and read the features list:

* Pushback with sound, animated objects and automatic perfect alignment

* Push-In for backward parking positions

* Pushback now available as TBL (towbarless) that lift the nosewheel and conventional that uses a towbar to move the aircraft

* Animated gates that link up perfect to the doors of the aircraft (unlike other system),

* Moving service vehicles that link up perfectly to the aircraft (catering, air stairs, cargo, buses, cleaning and refueling services)

* De-icing in winter

* Boarding passengers with sound

* Follow me car to show the way to the parking position (looks a lot better than those strange arrows used by Microsoft!)

* Sound effects while rolling over the centerline lights at the runway

* Simulation of water or snow at the runway

* Highly detailed (3d) marshaller at all parking positions that do not have docking assistance systems

* Detailed configuration of door/hatch location on aircraft, sound effects and vehicles

* Alternative configurationfor AES Airports, momentarily in EDDT

* New sponsor mode for special airports e.g. LSZH from FreeZ

**** AES 1.96

Hi CAPflyer

Maybe you should just update your version of AES...

... and read the features list...

I have 1.96 and have not seen any towbar tugs. What determines which is used?

• Developer

It depents on the size of the aircraft (nosewheel distance). Read more in the releasenote page 7

Posting here instead of starting new post (not a hijack).

Oliver when time permits is it possible to include a nose heavy loader and the left sided one as well. I know the Cargo flyers aren't in the majority in the FS world but we are still a big part of it and we have been waiting very patiently and will continue to do so. Just a little reminder incase we have been forgotten :D .