Seahawk & Jayhawk

DMWatson

Hey back again:

When I select any of the fight plans listed under the load flight plan screen in FSX they are loaded on the standard GPS but not on the left hand display in the helicopter like the manual says they should be

"The flightplan has been created and is being called VFR USS Boxer near London to London City.PLN. Load this flightplan and allow your airplane to be move to the starting location. If all goes well you should see the route now on the NAV Map Display". ...etc

Does anybody know what I did wrong? The first time I installed this craft awhile back, and ran it, I did not have any problem loading the fltplans.

Help DMW1957

Hello DMWatson,

Can you load a default plane first then change to the Seahawk then load the flight plan and see if its there.

Also remember to make sure that your chopper is on the Boxer at Dover!!

Hello DMWatson,

Can you load a default plane first then change to the Seahawk then load the flight plan and see if its there.

Also remember to make sure that your chopper is on the Boxer at Dover!!

I tried that, It did not change anything, still have nothng displayed on the helo's screen.

When I selected find route and rested my cursor over the starting point it said Dover.

When you select load from the free flight screen , "think these are different than flightplans though?" , I don't see the 2 VFR flightplan choices like you do when you go to flight planner and then load, is this normal?

Thanks for the help

Don DMW1957

I can not believe this , I just started pushing the " A " key changing cockpit views rapidlly and when I made a complete circuit back to virtual the flight plan was on the display.

Now I am confounded .....DUH

Thanks Don