Iper Supercub In Fsx

Dozer

piperfuzzyte8.jpg

I installed the Aerosoft SuperCub in FSX. I copied this photo from another topic in the forum: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...p;hl=supper+cub

I have seen some soultions but I am unclear on how to solve this problem with the gauges not showing correctly. I have made an attempt at going into the panel.cfg files and trying to mimic text from other aircraft and failed. I have also purchased FS panel studio for $24.99. (Well worth it for me by the way.) I did change the panel to a few different configurations and it works fine in the F10 cockpit view, however when I switch to F9 to pan the view around I get the blank bitmap dash.

I have this request: Does anyone have the panel.cfg files worked up as a solution? I would be eternally grateful. I am doing real world training in a PA-18 SuprCub 150 trying to get my private pilot license and I am trying to duplicate the experience as close as possible.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I would buy an FSX SuperCub version from Aerosoft if it were available and based on the popularity of this airplane I am sure it would be a good business decision to have a new version.