Hughes H-1 Compatability

Sturmovik!

I recently bought and installed the Hughes H-1 into FSX with SP2.

What, can I say, it's a piece of artwork.

However, I was using SP1 and after the upgrade to SP2 I found a performance drop and just found SP2 a bit too glitchy for my liking.

Whilst reading, through the Hughes manual I found it said the plane was compatible with SP1, although on the AES shop it said SP2 only. However, I removed SP2, going back to SP1, and reinstalled the Hughes just to make sure.

I loaded up FSX and noticed there was no warning asking me if I'd like to run some of the software for the gauges like I got with SP2.

Anyway this is what I got,

2008_5_30_10_33_55_75.BMP

2008_5_30_10_34_2_888.BMP

As you can see there are two gauges missing, one being the altimeter.

Apart from that there is nothing else wrong and the plane works perfectly.

Is this plane actually compatible with SP1?

If so then what is the problem.

Please help :D

I recently bought and installed the Hughes H-1 into FSX with SP2.

What, can I say, it's a piece of artwork.

However, I was using SP1 and after the upgrade to SP2 I found a performance drop and just found SP2 a bit too glitchy for my liking.

Whilst reading, through the Hughes manual I found it said the plane was compatible with SP1, although on the AES shop it said SP2 only. However, I removed SP2, going back to SP1, and reinstalled the Hughes just to make sure.

I loaded up FSX and noticed there was no warning asking me if I'd like to run some of the software for the gauges like I got with SP2.

Anyway this is what I got,

2008_5_30_10_33_55_75.BMP

2008_5_30_10_34_2_888.BMP

As you can see there are two gauges missing, one being the altimeter.

Apart from that there is nothing else wrong and the plane works perfectly.

Is this plane actually compatible with SP1?

If so then what is the problem.

Please help :D

It's known that at least one other user have experienced this, and for now only solution I know is to use sp2.