Fs Commander User Waypoints

normandean

I have just tried using the user waypoints option in FS Commander for the first time. I have found that waypoints generated are not always shown in the map, when the program is restarted. For the only set that I have been successful with, so far, it took three goes before the data was retained. It is not that the UDP file is not being updated, the time/date stamp confirms that, it is just that the newly input data does not appear to be recorded. and so does not appear on the screen. Anyone else have this problem, and perhaps know a cure?

Norman

I think I have answered my own question. It appears that if you make a user waypoint, and then close FS Cammander, the data is lost if the system is then shut down. The answer appears to be that after creating the waypoints close FS Commander, then re-open it again. After closing down the second time the data is then retained in the UDP file and is available for use after a re-boot.

Norman