Aes Won't Recognize Fs

A few days ago I decided to try the AES 1.95 trial version, and everything went fine until I had my plane parked at one of the airports I had activated before. In first place I saw a yellow screen in the FS telling me that the airplane had to be configured, and that I had to start AESHelp. It was already running, but I restarted it, just in case. Then I noticed that on the top-left corner of the AESHelp window, despite having my FS running with an airplane parked at an activated airport, there was a red box saying "disconnected". I tried going to the "Configure airplane" and "Configure" options, but there was a message saying that AESHelp couldn't find the FS. I did also try using other activated airports and other airplanes, but nothing changed. So, anyone can tell me why AES doesn't recognize my FS? :(

Thank you in advance

PS: I use Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits and I play FS2004 v9.1 installed at Program Files directory (I've already read in another topic that this is a big problem). Tell me if you need more information.

A few days ago I decided to try the AES 1.95 trial version, and everything went fine until I had my plane parked at one of the airports I had activated before. In first place I saw a yellow screen in the FS telling me that the airplane had to be configured, and that I had to start AESHelp. It was already running, but I restarted it, just in case. Then I noticed that on the top-left corner of the AESHelp window, despite having my FS running with an airplane parked at an activated airport, there was a red box saying "disconnected". I tried going to the "Configure airplane" and "Configure" options, but there was a message saying that AESHelp couldn't find the FS. I did also try using other activated airports and other airplanes, but nothing changed. So, anyone can tell me why AES doesn't recognize my FS? :(

Thank you in advance

PS: I use Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits and I play FS2004 v9.1 installed at Program Files directory (I've already read in another topic that this is a big problem). Tell me if you need more information.

I have the same problem <_<