Honeycmb Barvo Throttle levers

Hello

I need help with the Honeycmb Barvo. I cannot get throttle levers and the left Prop lever to move. This the first time I've used Honeycomb.

Thank you

CaptKDog

• Aerosoft

How did you assign the axes in Xplane ?

Please post a screenshot of the bindings.

Thank you for responding. I’m not at my computer now but I will send that information today. X-Plane gives me a warning that I have multiple axes on the throttle levers. And the number 1 prop lever.  X-Plane will not accept an assignment to those levers. But does on #2 prop and both mixtures. Thank you for your help.

2 hours ago, SimWare said:

How did you assign the axes in Xplane ?

Please post a screenshot of the bindings.

Please login to display this image.

Hello the response axes is moving opposite direction to the throttle movement. When advancing the thrust the curve decrease and its not in reverse.

thank you  

• Aerosoft

You need to check the reverse axis box for the inverted axes and make sure no other axis is assigned to the same function in other controls. (Throttle lever of a joystick for instance)

Thank you there is still no change. Are you aware of any issues if you are using a Saitek yoke and the bravo throttle. Thats what I have. This I think is why I had the warning of multiple axes assigned on the levers. With the Saitek yoke it assumes one Saitek Throttle is there.

The axis response curves move opposite to the blue line above the edit response curve and the throttles in the simulation don't move.

Thank You

• Aerosoft

You must avoid multiple assignments. 

First make sure you set up the Bravo correctly. 

To do that, unplug every other controls and then setup the Bravo only.

When using multiple controls together, you must check every axes and buttons assignment to avoid multiple assignments. 

Understood no multiple assignments. Disconnected all other controls. No success. The only levers that I've managed to get to work is the prop levers. The mixtures are not working now. Throttles levers well not move above the flight idle gate. It's interesting that when advancing the throttle levers the response curve goes the opposite way and vice a versa. 

I do appreciate your help.

Well we did it the answer was in the Profiles. You were right I didn't set the Bravo correctly. I had to use (User Profile). 

Thank you very much. I hope I was no too much of a problem.

• Aerosoft

You are welcome. No problem at all.

The forum is here to help.

Have a good day.