Tourist Bus Simulator Xbox Series S

Hey, 

i tried to post in another section but the option was unavailable. I recently purchased this game and was wondering if any updates will be coming soon or if the game has been abandoned. Would love to see some wheel support and texture update since this game has so much potential. Thanks Devs hope to hear from you!

• Aerosoft
Am 24.2.2024 um 19:01 schrieb mdesiigns:

Hey, 

i tried to post in another section but the option was unavailable. I recently purchased this game and was wondering if any updates will be coming soon or if the game has been abandoned. Would love to see some wheel support and texture update since this game has so much potential. Thanks Devs hope to hear from you!

Hello @mdesiigns

I can assure you that we have not given up on the game.

The team is currently working on the issues you have reported to us.

As we are now aware of many bugs that we urgently want to fix, we have prioritized these higher than improving the steering wheel controls.

We only have one porting studio working on TML products and after the fixes for Fernbus we will most likely move on to improving Tourist Bus, I can't tell you when we will work on the steering wheels yet

• Thanks 2