Imaginesim Tjsj Aes Issue

Hi,

I am having problems with the scenery when I try to add the AES. When I add it, all the jetways dissapear and I try to look for the problem by removing different files, reinstalling the scenery and so far no success. Any ideas? :(

Using AES 1.95a

Thanks in advance

• Developer

When you uncheck the airport in AES, are the jetways back? If you then recheck the Airport, they should be back. If you use the Airport without credits (DEMO Modus) the jetways will invisible after the DEMO period ends.

Hi,

I am having problems with the scenery when I try to add the AES. When I add it, all the jetways dissapear and I try to look for the problem by removing different files, reinstalling the scenery and so far no success. Any ideas? :(

Using AES 1.95a

Thanks in advance

HI jrlopez85 so far at least for me I see no isssues with tjsj and aes 1.95a maybe if you reinstall aes?

Hey guys I already solved the problem I just needed to reinstall aes :P thanks for the help anyways :rolleyes:

Cool! glade you got that working man tjsj is really looking sweet man and with aes its a blast! :D