Upgraded from X plane 11 to x plane 12 and Throttle is revered on Cessna 172; reversing axis does not help

My xplane 11 instance is still working fine. In the xplane 12 instance the configurator always shows the throttle moving correctly as I move the control on Axis 2 (Throttle 1).

It does not matter if I select reverse axis or leave it unchecked, the result is the same when I start the game. Moving the throttle forward decreases the RPM and pulling it to the rear increases the RPM. I even calibrate each time but nothing I do impacts the actual in game throttle movement correctly. I am using the GA Bravo profile that I copied over from xplane 11 because that profile was not even listed in xplane 12. I only had Commercial profiles. Oh, my fuel mixture (axis 6) always works correctly and increases as I move the lever forward and decreases as I move the lever backwards. It seems like a config bit is flipped somewhere  but I cannot locate it.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I have the same problem. I just installed X-Plane 12 yesterday, and I cannot get the throttle to change. I got the mixture to change, but now when I move the levers together, they move in opposite directions in the simulator. That's very frustrating; I cannot even really fly after spending an obscene amount of money on all this stuff because of a little glitch.

Same Issue X-Plane 11 Throttles are FULL Forward I can't get them to move normal, Moving the Throttle UP from Detent Engines go FULL power.

I have tried to setup new config Their is NO Selection for Throttle 1 (Only GA commercial 2) and I Have NOT been able to Change Throttles to the lower position as normal .

Mixture and props are normal.

Any movement of the Throttles it goes to full power and I have to close the program

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.