Procam XP activation

Despite entering my email and serial, after a while Procam XP shows a popup saying that the demo has expired. This happens after every activation.

I am unable to submit a support ticket due to Procam XP not being listed in the dropdown selection.

41 minutes ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

ProCam is an addon from Stairport Sceneries.

I would open directly a ticket with the developers if there are key problems:

https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

I will send also an info to Stairport...

Thank you, Heinz. Will follow up with Stairport. 

• Like 1

Update from Stairport Support. 

"thanks for getting in touch. We are aware of the issue and our team is already working on it. We'll let you know once it's working again.

Stairport Support" 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue.. but I'm a bit confused.

My ProCamXP manual states...

Support for this product is offered by Aerosoft. We prefer to have a support forum for the simple reason that it is fast and
efficient because customers help customers when we are not in the office:forum.aerosoft.com
And we advise the Scenery section in the XPlane subforum for any questions on this product. This should be your first stop for
any support. If you prefer support by email, please do accept that this could take a bit longer as it might be sent from person to
person if necessary, and that email support during the weekends is always slow:
helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home
We feel strongly about support. Buying one of our products gives you the right to waste our time with questions you feel might
be silly. They are not.

I also looked for the "Scenery section in the XPlane subforum" (as above) and found nothing.

Any solutions?