SAM3 Content Manager - No entries, blank, empty

CaptMatt

So far, I have tried what I have found in multiple Forums. Yet the Content Manager is empty and I get the message "There are no currently available products, please check your internet connection". I know this is fine and besides there seems to be a log file called "content-manager-log.txt" the entries seem to indicate that the connection is working

👻 INFO 2022-04-28 09:56:39.717640 [caller info not available] loading remote data...
👻 INFO 2022-04-28 09:56:39.839358 [caller info not available] fetching versions for available products
👻 INFO 2022-04-28 09:56:40.089295 [caller info not available] done loading remote data

I have stopped both virus management and the firewall just in case, but no change. I also attach the latest log file from the "logs" directory. Please note I do NOT have Steam installed and do NOT have Active Sky XP running to simplify matters. I have also searched for any SAM directories under the plugin directory, but found none.

The "script" file to run Content Manager and running the sam3_content_manager.exe (with administrator access) produces the same results.

I have done all this despite the Installation instructions attached below. I purchased "World Jetways" from the X-Plane.org Store and I have the E-mail with the Licence Key, but I cannot use it.

Please Please Please can you help me.

Kind Regards

Matt

Please login to display this image.

HOW_TO_INSTALL_AND_ACTIVATE.txt