AES moving CRJ too forward when using "F8-Move aircraft to exact park position"

Hello everybody.

I have an issue using the "F8" button to set the aircraft in the correct position at a gate.

The FSX puts the aircraft on a "proper" position when starting a flight, but if I use the AES feature to re-place it it goes way too forward. I have only noticed when not activating any door on AESConfig, just configuring the nosewheel position.

I would to keep the configuration like this (just nosewheel function) because the aircraft has its own front stairs and the cargo door doesn't work properly on AES (it only allows these vehicles to operate on the right side).

Is there any way to keep this conf and get the plane on the right exact parkposition? If I activate the front door everything seems to work fine, but I get an operator with stairs truck coming to the door (which I don't like to).

I guess the position of the A/C is based on the door position configured and not in the nosewheel, which I think could have more sense.

Thanks in advance.

Asier.

Archived