Twin Otter - changing pilots!

Loules

You can email them on this adress ... I have put the Shangri-la Air - repaint on avsim today - hope that you can get it there soon!

Would like to make the repaint for the Le Ronge-otter ... I have been looking for the very special font that they have used on the fuselage on the tail but I couldn't find it - could you help me with this?

limehey@yahoo.dk

hope to see your repaints there soon!

Loules:

Being a Canuck from Down East (Halifax, NS), I'd love to be able to fly your Canadian Coast Guard "Surveillance" Paint! Has the skin been made available anywhere, yet? :)

Many thanks.

-Jon

jhouston*AT*eastlink.ca

... Ill look to it that it gets on avsim one of these days ... I have just uploaded "Shangri-la Air" on Avsim - a repaint that fits into the Lukla scenery! Hope they put the repaint on their server later today!

... Ill look to it that it gets on avsim one of these days ....
Looking forward to it.

... I have just uploaded "Shangri-la Air" on Avsim - a repaint that fits into the Lukla scenery!
It's there, Loules. Very nice indeed. Many thanks.

... happy to hear you like it!

Ille post the surveillance version - a solomons air version soon! The surveillance is not totaly 1:1 with the picture that I used! But You'll see that ... hope you have the Lukla scenery - the Shangri-la really fits into it!!

... I'll post the surveillance version - a solomons air version soon! The surveillance is not totaly 1:1 with the picture that I used! But You'll see that . . . .
Marvelous. Keeping an eye (anxiously) peeled.

... hope you have the Lukla scenery - the Shangri-la really fits into it!!
I do have it. Already spent a couple of hours in the Shangri-La from Lukla, where it appears to be quite "at home". It's replaced the Yeti, as my "Lukla Bird". :)

Thanks again, Emil!

If you are interestet, I can mail you a copy of the surveillance to test it ... it has two minor flaws ... and then Im considering to make it looked rugged and used ... would be glad to hear your oppinion as you are from the region og the livery ...

If you are interestet, I can mail you a copy of the surveillance to test it ... it has two minor flaws ... and then Im considering to make it looked rugged and used ... would be glad to hear your oppinion as you are from the region og the livery ...
I'm *very* interested, Loules! jhouston**AT**eastlink.ca is the address. (**AT**=@, of course)

Also, very much like the idea of giving it a "worn" appearance. :)

Cheers, Emil.