Limited SimConnect integration

Martus

Seems that the plane ignores some of the SimConnect events being fired at it. The lights and the NAV AP button to name a couple. Will this be unified with the rest of MSFS in the future or is this just something to live with? I use a Stream Deck XL for a lot of the cockpit functions and it would be nice to not have to use the mouse at all.

This also means that we cannot use any switches or knobs on our controlers. I have the hardware from Honeycomb, and no switches or knobs on the alpha and bravo are working. Very annoying. Espacially in VR where I do not want to have to use the mouse all the time.

I can get most (but not all) things to work on the Alpha and Bravo. Lights seem an issue, and the NAV button works but doesn't light up (no idea why). I have used FSUIPC though for some of this. Should add that the selecting ALT on the rotary knob doesn't allow the AP altitude to be set either - but it does work for VS and HDG after a fashion. It's not ideal

This thread in the official MSFS forums may provide some help

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/crj-and-honeycomb-issues/379545?u=gordongreig

Archived