Do-27 problems Fs9

ikarus2008

This fantastic plane creates some problems:

1. after having installed the Do-27 it shows flaps set even I did not set them manually

2.to retract them I push F5, or on the joystick the specific button, nothing happens but when I push the button longer they retract, but when I release the button, or F5, the flaps come out again. so retracting not possible

3.in the cockpit: I want to use the flap stick with the mouse: nothing happens

with all other planes in my Fs9 I don't have this problem

thanks so much to help me solving this problems with this wonderful plane

best regards

Alfred :?:

Hello Alfred,

Please read all the documentation that comes with this aircraft very carefully.

If you dont you will find that it will spring surprises on you that you wont be able to fix unless you have read them.

You have indeed found one of them.

Hi Alfred,

I run the Do-27 in FSX so what I say might not be right. This is just a guess.

I think you have broken the flaps. Don't worry, you won't get a big bill for the repair :D

In the manual 'Do-27 Addon Operation' take a look at the 'Kneepad' section. Do this when the engine is stopped and everything is switched off. This is called up with Shift+6. See the tags along the right hand side? Press the one at the bottom - that takes you to 'Maintenance'.

See the bit which says 'Check through the plane and systems' Put the mouse on it and left click. Now sit back and wait. After a few minutes the engineer will have done his walk around the aircraft and report back to you when the screen says 'Done see report'

Move the pointer over the words and click. It will then list what needs to be done to fix the aircraft.

Once thats out of the way click on the 'Outside Check' and top up the oil if needed.

Hopefully, your Do-27 will now fly. To pull the flap lever when sitting in the cockpit move the mouse over the lever and it will change to a hand. Press and hold the left click and the hand will grasp the lever. Keeping the button held down move the mouse towards you. The lever should move as well. This technique works with most of the levers on the panel.

Hope this works for you.

Kind Regards,

Cliff