Serious problem with aes, egll

Waleed

Due to the fact that I am not very knowledgable with the "time continuum", :cry:

I cannot find enough time in the day to work, play with my 14 month old, do daily routines, and fly and enjoy aes.

If anyone knows the secret of slowing down time, please let me know. :lol:

I have egll, omdb, ksfo, and ksan,along with numerous excellent freeware airports, and though I still do not have a good new system to enjoy properly, I am awiting lfpg, and eddk, and kord.

Yes, I still love fs9, and am doing my best to steer away from fsx, but figured it best to have in case I decide to switch down the road.

Excellent work on AES, which I think is a stroke of genious to go along with great airports.

Excellent work, and keep it up. :D

That's a great idea! The Developer could attach a mechanism that would cause the folding doors to flap, then the car would fly like a bird :twisted: thus it would be environmetally friendly! Though I fear the Moderator of this Forum may not remain 'friendly' much longer :D

Ken