Christmas Shopping

Duckair

Hi Everyone,

I've been away from FS for a few years and just picking up the threads again. :D I'm lucky enough to have a dedicated FS computer now so my eye is on the Do 27 as a Christmas present. I'm very pleased to find there is almost no mention of it on the forum - which I take as it's easy to install and there are not many unhappy customers with it. However, when I try to go to Digital's web site I get no connection and the same for the forum. Anyone know why please?

Also, are there any releases planned for the Christmas period? Just in case I have a few extra Euros laying around spare :D

Kind Regards,

Cliff

Hello Cliff,

The Do-27 does have it quirks which if you don't read the manual properly you may think it doesn't work and the software is faulty, well it really can be broken and you have to do maintenance to fix it.

As for releases not sure on that but I here there maybe.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the prompt reply. One of the things which has attracted me to the Do-27 is it's ability to frustrate :D I'll be amazed if it doesn't catch me out as well :shock: Nothing what a hundred of so hours in front of a PC won't put right.

I think I'll file for divorce now, save having the interruptions later on :lol: