just bought Heathrow -problem

markonline1

Just purchased Heathrow, paid and downloaded product. Got the confirmation from PAYPAL but no email from aerosoft with the product key. Also the purchase isn't showing in my account. Is there some osort of delay or problem as until i get this key, I can't install this product I have just paid for.

Mark

It might be "after office" hours. Most companies closing arround17 hours, so might Aerosoft. Maybe wait till tomorrow and I am almost sure you will get the so much wanted e-mail from Aerosoft. (you don't regret buying Heathrow, as it is a great airport)

Tino

Thanks for the reply Tino. I assumed it would be an automated email, so hopefully you're right and it was just after office hours, we'll see. I work at Heathrow, so I'm looking forward to trying it out :D

Hello Mark,

Sometimes Paypal can take a little longer as the funds have to be transfered.

If you used the straight credit card option the product should be vailable as soon as the order is finished.

But I do see it in your account now.

Hi shaun, thanks for the reply. I'm clearly going mad, as I've just checked my account, and I can't see it there. The only thing listed seems to be the spanish airports download I bought earlier this year :?

Mark

As is usual in these situations, the customer is normally at fault, and this was no exception. I'd typed my email wrong, but all is sorted now so thanks :) It was worth the wait, this really is a very accurate rendition (as a BAA employee I know the airport quite well). Especially like the working APIS units and the mirror marks. Top product :D

Mark