Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Official thread requesting AES for hong kong scenery

MZBS

I wish it had AES, But it doesn't, Maybe it's simply because Oliver Doesn't had the time for it yet, or something like that, Or maybe because the scenery is made in such a way that it can't be done.

Either ways, I don't think it's nice to put somebody under pressure by creating topics like this.

Gino

I wish it had AES, But it doesn't, Maybe it's simply because Oliver Doesn't had the time for it yet, or something like that, Or maybe because the scenery is made in such a way that it can't be done.

Either ways, I don't think it's nice to put somebody under pressure by creating topics like this.

Gino

+1

I agree that Oliver is probably busy with a ton of airports as well as AES version 2. However, I don't think a topic like this puts any pressure on Oliver. If anything topics like these raises his attention to what airports the customers are "buzzing" about. Also it may point him in a more specific direction when trying to decide what's next with the countless airports out there to implement in the next version.

Yes guys, it is a delicate problem.

On the one hand we all have our personal wishes for AES.

Sometimes because it is an important hub.

In another case because it is an unusual airport.

And in other cases just because someone lives there and wants it.

On the other hand I am sure Oliver simply could not satisfy us all.

I also asked for some aerodromes but my requests were not answered.

Luckily one of them (ISD sceneries) was promised after someone else asked.

And now we can enjoy Italy's largest aerodromes.

So, I have a suggestion.

Maybe we could open up a separate topic where people could put their requests.

Perhaps having a look there could give Oliver an idea of what peolpe dream of and what is statistically profitable for him, as a developer.

Maybe it could be a kind of poll. Or maybe just a thread like "AES REQUESTS".

It could also make a lot of order in this forum as there are more and more individual requests around, as well as posts repeating the same ideas.

Oliver, how about that :?:

Best regards,

Rafal