My Traffic X - No Option From Menu Bar

finkle

CD Edition - quote from printed manual, "But you find the additional menu, 'Extras' - 'Traffic Toolbox' in the menu bar..."

This is not the case - why? The dll.xml file has the correct entry.

(FSX + SP1).

Also, the screenshot of the traffic setting dialogue shows just a single slider for density, whereas the FSX dialogue has two, one for GA and one for airline - how do the MyTraffic and FSX setting interact?

Hello Finkle,

Please download the attachment for the Traffictoolbox.dll I left on this thread here. You must be logged in to see the attachment.

The setting Slider in the Tools Traffictoolbox settings adjusts both the silders in the FSX Ai menu in one go to the same value.

If you want to adjust the them separately you can do this in the FSX Traffic density sliders.

Shaun,

Followed your instructions. The menu option now appears.

However, although the options do actually work, the dialogue appear behind the Flight Simulator "window" (full screen...). They are only seen by alt-tabbing. On another attempt, selecting the options dialogue gave a blank screen with just a bar at the top. I pressed escape, exited the flight and the options dialogue was there on screen along side the FSX window...

Regards, Robert

P.S. No problem with the sound file though, the installation obviously set this up correctly.