Super Cub Repaint Kit

falcon409

Where can I download the repaint kit for the Super Cub. I have it up and running in FSX (the tundra version is my favorite) and would like to do some custom paints for Bush Flying.

Well, I'm really disappointed. I would have thought that Aerosoft would know a paint kit when they see one, lol. Shoot I paid less for the Super Cub than I pay for lunch, lol so this is more a lighthearted jab than a serious criticism.

A good paint kit has a base color of some neutral color, ideally white or light gray. . .not brilliant orange, lol. It also has the rivets layered out as well as panel lines, highlites, shadows, etc. This has none of that.

I had already started a paint kit using one of the textures that was a neutral gray. I have already done the rivets and the fabric highlites and was moving on to some shadows (each on a separate layer) and then probably try a quick paint to see how everything works. I did all that in the span of a few hours. . .shame, shame aerosoft. Lunch is one me, :roll: